A FEW WORDS
We offer a wide range of classes, offering instruction at all levels.
Our expert sales associates are happy to assist you with your selections and will love to share in the success of your projects!
Needlework Unlimited is one of the Midwest’s premiere needle arts retailers, specializing in yarn and needlepoint. Located in southwest Minneapolis, we have been supplying fiber enthusiasts for nearly forty years. Our extensive inventory provides attractive options for nearly any knitting, crochet or needlepoint project.
AWARD WINNER INTERIOR DESIGNER
HI, MY NAME IS KYLE MILLS
I am specialized in the management of interior design & furniture projects
Karen Rumpza is the owner of Needlework Unlimited. Karen is an expert knitter, who also enjoys crochet and needlepoint. She received her BS in Design from the University of Minnesota and has worked in retail for many years. She has served on the board of The National Needlearts Association. She also conducts the Monday morning clinic.
Others you may meet at Needlework Unlimited:
- Laura (she knows where everything is)
- Joyce (the best at choosing colors for needlepoint)
- Brian (the most talented fiber artisan you’ll ever meet – and the nicest)
- Beth (finisher, aka expert seamstress, and sells yarn too)
- Barbara (loves to share her extensive fiber knowledge)
- Katie (comes to us from the Ithaca, NY yarn store scene)
- Carol (fulfilling her life-long dream of working in a yarn store)
- Kendra (started out as a consummate crocheter, and now has been bitten by the knitting bug! She has finished, socks, a poncho and is working on her first sweater.)
- Paul (came to us as a crocheter as well, and has finished knitting fingerless mitts, a Stephen West shawl and currently working on Elijah, a stuffed elephant.)
- Andrea (our most colorful employee – she loves to rock the color world with her yarn bombing and most days matches her hair to her outfit.